Calling all job seekers! The Los Angeles Gladiators are recruiting for yet another position to expand their ranks! The Gladiators announced on their official Twitter that they are looking to hire an Event Manager.
The tweet reads:
RALLY THE FRONTLINE WITH THE GLADIATORS
We’re recruiting an Events Manager to our ranks. Apply here → : https://gladiators.overwatchleague.com/en-us/jobs
The Los Angeles Gladiators are currently hiring for a position as an Events Manager for the team. The applicant that is selected for this role will be in charge of organizing team and community events throughout the Southern California area. Applicants should have a background in events experience, as well as come equipped with fresh ideas, strong project management, and top-notch organizational skills.
The key responsibilities as listed on the Gladiators’ application page are:
- Represent L.A. Gladiators at events and conferences
- Event and logistics planning, including event communication, site selection, booth set up, etc.
- Supervise the preparation and implementation of specific events, coordinating with third-party event team vendors, suppliers, as needed.
- Ensure timelines are set for each event and best practices are developed
- Work with cross functional teams and external vendors on all events related needs
- Prepare budgets and ensure all payments are received and reported
- Develop and execute event registration processes
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare recap reports. Solicit attendee feedback to continue improving processes
Full details regarding this position as well as the application process can be found here.
The featured image for this post was provided by Robert Paul for Blizzard Entertainment.